The Salem Farmers Market is OPEN on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. While walk-up sales are welcome, we encourage customers to contact vendors to place orders ahead of time due to high demand. A list of participating vendors and products available can be found here as well as our Facebook page.
In order to continue keep vendors, patrons, and market managers safe while continuing our mission to connect members of the community to local farmers and healthy food options, the Salem Farmers Market is working to operate our Saturday market safely in these uncertain times. For the safety of our market community, please follow the guidelines listed below when shopping at the market:
- If you are sick or have been around anyone sick, please stay home.
- Maintain at least six feet from other shoppers and vendors at the market and follow all instructions posted.
- Please wear a face covering while shopping at the market, in accordance with CDC guidelines to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Do not touch market surfaces.
- Please keep your market visit short and to the point. We all love our local farmers, but the market is no longer a community space for gathering, but rather serves exclusively as a food access point. Get in, pick up, and get out.
- No pets are allowed at the market until further notice.
- If you are enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, or WIC, please reach out to use directly at 540-375-4098 or by email at email@example.com for details about how to receive 50% off your purchase of local fruits and vegetables at the market.
As the situation is continuously changing, please understand that our policies and practices at the market are subject to change. Follow us on social media and check in our website regularly for the latest information.